Woodrow Wear’s Charitable Activities
Woodrow Wear was founded to help dogs, and we do so in many different ways. We give back to our local community and beyond. We support dogs and other animals when appropriate, as needed. See our testimonials, videos, and articles to learn about some of the cats, pot belly pigs, horses, and other animals we’ve gotten to help). We help non-profits, rescues, and shelters with their fundraising efforts. And we are happy to donate returned items to shelters and rescues.
Discounts and Donations
- We provide a 10% product discount to active members of the military, police, and firefighting teams.
- We provide Power Paws socks at a discount to Dog Rescues and Shelters, and
- We donate returned/exchanged Power Paws to local shelters, rescue groups, and pet charities.
** Call 877-737-3545 or 669-235-5029 to get the discount code or to inquire about donations.
Some of Our Recent Donations
- Humane Society of Santa Clara County, CA
- Indian Dane Rescue, CA
- PJ’s Small Dog Rescue, CA
- Big Dogs Huge Paws, CO
- Rainbow Animal Assisted Therapy, Morton Grove, IL
- Pets, Inc. (Humane Society for the Carolinas)
- Ally’s Pet Care, OR
- Almost Home Dog Rescue of Ohio, Delaware, OH
- The Grey Muzzle Organization, Raleigh, NC
- The Promised Land Dachshund Sanctuary, a rescue for senior and special needs Dachshunds, TX
- Best Friends Animal Society – for abused and abandoned animals in Kanab, UT
- Panda Paws Rescue, Vancouver, WA
- Mid America Rottweiler Rescue (MARR), West Milwaukee, WI
** To request a donation for your group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are actively seeking Giant breed rescues and shelters that may need some socks. Thank you!