Updated: December 26, 2016
Privacy at Woodrow Wear
To better serve Website visitors and subscribers, and to enable the operation of the services offered on the Website, Woodrow Wear collects two basic types of information from users:
- Aggregate User and Tracking Information: This information provides insights on how visitors and subscribers use the Website and other Woodrow Wear products. This data is anonymous in nature and does not contain any personally identifiable information. This information is used to ensure that the Website, e-mail messages and marketing efforts are working and that they continue to appeal to our users.
Other information Woodrow Wear collects
When you visit the Website, some information about your visit may be automatically collected using cookies, log analysis software and other aggregate tracking technologies.
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data. If your browser is configured to accept these files, they are stored on your computer’s hard drive. These data files are used whenever you visit the Website. Cookies capture and remember certain information about you. However, Woodrow Wear’s cookies do not collect personally identifiable information, and we do not combine the information collected through cookies with other information to tell us who you are.
By using cookies, Woodrow Wear is able to:
- Personalize and enhance your visit to the Website.
- Expedite account log-in.
- Better measure how many users view and/or access the Website.
- Better measure the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns.
Log File Analysis
Woodrow Wear also collects information from your computer each time you visit the Website.
Information collected on how you use the Website does not include personally identifiable information. Though some personally identifiable information may be collected in this process, the information collected is not used to track an individual’s use through the Website.
Information measured, analyzed and collected in this manner may include but is not limited to: your IP address, operating system, platform information, date and time of your visit, cookie information, session information (includes: page interaction information, browser interaction information, page response times, length of visits to individual pages, and download errors) and type of web browser software used.
Personally Identifiable Information
Woodrow Wear may use your information, including personally identifiable information, for business purposes including, without limitation, the following:
- To improve the quality of your visit to the Website.
- To create your account with Woodrow Wear.
- To send marketing communications to you if you opt in.
Woodrow Wear may also use your information, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- Woodrow Wear may share your information with affiliates that control, are controlled by, or under common control with Woodrow Wear.
- Woodrow Wear may sometimes contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on its behalf, such as hosting the Website, sending email messages, administering surveys, delivering packages, and processing credit card orders. Such third parties may have access to personally identifiable information, such as email addresses, street addresses, and credit card numbers, needed to perform their functions, but are restricted from using it for purposes other than providing services for Woodrow Wear.
- In some cases, Woodrow Wear may choose to buy or sell assets. In these business transfers, customer information, including personally identifiable information, is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Woodrow Wear, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Woodrow Wear goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information, including personally identifiable information, would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Woodrow Wear or any of its assets may continue to use your personally identifiable information as set forth in this policy.
- Woodrow Wear may preserve and has the right to disclose any information about you or your use of the Website without your prior permission if Woodrow Wear has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Woodrow Wear or its affiliates, other users of the Website, or the public; (b) enforce the Terms of Service [link] for the Website; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) resolve credit card disputes or for fraud protection. Woodrow Wear may also disclose information as Woodrow Wear deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Woodrow Wear may share any information you submit when Woodrow Wear has your consent to do so, or when Woodrow Wear needs to share it in order to provide the information or service you requested.
- Woodrow Wear may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
Woodrow Wear may use your non-personally identifiable information it collects during your visit to the Website, during your interaction with Woodrow Wear’s emails or during your interaction with Woodrow Wear’s third-party marketing efforts for other purposes including, without limitation, the following:
- To better monitor in aggregate the effectiveness of Woodrow Wear’s online and offline advertising and marketing campaigns.
- To better monitor in aggregate how visitors and customers are using the Website.
- To ensure that the Website and emails continue to provide relevant content that is interesting and useful to users.
- To uncover and diagnose problems with the Website and Woodrow Wear’s servers.
- For day-to-day system administration needs.
What You Get From Woodrow Wear
Woodrow Wear believes that honest and clear communications with visitors and subscribers is a key part of a great experience. All of Woodrow Wear’s email communications contain information on how to unsubscribe, and Woodrow Wear honors all requests as quickly as possible. Below are examples (without limitation) of communications you may receive from Woodrow Wear:
Registration Email Messages. When you register for an account, you will receive an email confirming your registration (as applicable). The email message will contain your name, the email address you provided and your Woodrow Wear sign-in information.
Marketing or Promotional Emails. Woodrow Wear may send you marketing materials. These mailings will contain information on how to unsubscribe, and Woodrow Wear honors all requests as quickly as possible.
If you are receiving communications from Woodrow Wear and wish to unsubscribe, either follow the unsubscribe instructions in the communication or follow the opt-out instructions below to indicate that you no longer want to receive email from Woodrow Wear.
Postal Mail. Woodrow Wear may also send you notifications of new products, surveys and other communications via postal mail. If you do not wish to receive postal mail from Woodrow Wear, follow the opt-out instructions below.
Answering Inquiries. If you send Woodrow Wear a question or suggestion, Woodrow Wear may use your email address, telephone number or postal address to respond to you.
Woodrow Wear Products – Other Websites
Woodrow Wear does not share personally identifiable information with business partners who display or offer Woodrow Wear products or services on their Websites.
Woodrow Wear understands that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. That is why Woodrow Wear uses both electronic and other measures to keep your information protected from unauthorized access. We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect the transmission of information that you submit to the Website. This software encrypts the information that you input.
While we use current industry standard procedures to protect your privacy, unfortunately, no data transmission or storage security can be guaranteed 100% of the time. In addition, third parties may unlawfully intercept or obtain information from the Website. We do not promise that your personally identifiable information will remain private in such cases.
Policies for Users of the Website Under Age 13
Woodrow Wear recognizes the importance of children’s safety and privacy on the Internet. For this reason, and in compliance with certain laws, Woodrow Wear does not intentionally collect or maintain personal information from children under the age of 13, nor do we offer any content targeted to children. We ask that children under the age of thirteen not use the Website.
Subscribers may view and change their personally identifiable information. The information is located in their password-protected profile in the [My Account] section of the Website.
It may take a reasonable period of time to respond to any request to cancel or modify an account. If you request the deletion or modification of your personal information maintained by Woodrow Wear, such information may be retained for a period of time in Woodrow Wear’s backup systems as a precaution against system failures. Some information may be retained for longer periods as required by law, contract or auditing requirements.
Woodrow Wear, LLC,
Attn: Customer Service
PO Box 8528
San Jose, CA 95155
E-mail contact: email@example.com.