An all-natural wound treatment for dogs, horses, cats, other animals and people, Vet Aid helps protect against infection while it nourishes and encourages the growth of healthy cells. Applying Vet Aid spray or foam on wounds leads to faster healing. Its patented solution cleans and heals wounds without antiseptics and disinfectants.
|Use the Spray for:|
Vet Aid Animal Wound Treatment Spray & Foam FAQ
- Is Vet Aid just for dogs?
- Absolutely not! The spray and the foam, can be used for people and pets. And those “pets” can be large animals (horses, cows, pigs, etc.), or small animals (dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, etc.).
- How often do I need to apply Vet Aid?
- We suggest 2-4 times a day, but more often is okay. What you’re doing with Vet Aid wound treatment is providing a clean environment, and encouraging healing with nutrients. Too much is not possible.
- My dog/cat licks. What happens if he licks a wound treated with Vet Aid wound care spray?
- Nothing! There are no harmful chemicals, and nothing unsafe in either the spray or foam. Any animal can lick it off and not cause any harm. Reapply as needed. If the wound is to the foot, apply Vet Aid then cover it with a breathable Power Paws sock!